Fire door requirements in residential buildings

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a nightmare trying to find a FD30S fire door set with the following locking style where the lock is a multipoint locking mechanism but is only key operated from the outside, thumbturn from the inside, and no lever.

Is this possible?  Not a single online fire door configurator seems to have this. Everyone that I call, including Safelincs, suggests that the door needs to have a lever or I must have a nightlatch and a mortice deadlock but I can't find any building regs that say this is a requirement. As far as I understand, a nightlatch is just a convenience for use with a deadlock. Others have said that the thumbturn must be at a certain height - again something I can't find a reg for.

I really don't understand why the configuration I'm after seems impossible to find on a fire rated door. In essence it is a nightlatch and deadbolt in one. Clearly they are available since lock manufacturers make them.

ERA make a multipoint lock that does what I need, as do Winkhaus in their AVx range. They just need to be fitted with intumescent strips.

https://www.eraeverywhere.com/globalassets/era/data-sheets/10843_data-sheet.pdf

https://www.coastal-group.com/core/media/media.nl?id=13450874&c=4471732&h=bTqlsNkpkZyaJ0yMeXaY--VJPPYuCZzhhaIsI8YLHJkui5O1&_xt=.pdf

The same locks also have a "heritage" style where the lock is at shoulder height as opposed to waist height.

Am I going crazy here? Why won't any online configurator offer this option? I called safelincs and they even said that they can only supply doors with a lever.

ETA: the door is for a flat entry door in a low-rise flat building (1st floor).

Screenshot 2024-10-21 at 12.53.16.png

Edited by curious-walrus
clarification on door location